Healthy diet is very important, especially when we are sick. Whenever we are sick, doctors prescribe us medications as the only solution. But, they often have side-effects and don’t make us feel better. Therefore, people turn to natural solutions, which are much better alternative.
So, what changes should we do in our nutrition?
We should create a daily menu which will be consisted of a variety of healthy foods and use all the nutrients. Spices and herbs should also be part of our everyday diet. One of the most beneficial herbs is oregano.
It is a very common culinary ingredient, but did you know about its high nutritive value? Once you read about its numerous healthy benefits, it will become your favorite spice.
What are the benefits of the oregano?
- It cleanses your body.
- It reduces inflammation.
- It improves your memory and concentration.
- It is good for your skin.
- It can be considered as a natural anti-aging treatment.
- It has potent anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
- It strengthens your musculature and bone structure.
- It improves digestion.
- It is very useful when it comes to treating intestinal spasms.
- It also helps against burps.
- 300 ml of water
- 3 tablespoons of fresh oregano or you can also use 1 tablespoon of dry oregano
Method of preparation:
Start with boiling the water. Once the water boils, put it into a cup with the oregano. Next thing you should do is covering the cup. Leave it to rest for 10 minutes. After that, strain and you can sweeten the tea. It’s up to you.
When to use it?
Consume this tea once a day, at least 3 times a week. Here’s one suggestion: on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.