A woman decided to share with us this shocking story. She said that she practically lost her daughter, after she had put some piece of the leaf of a plant in her mouth. She explained how she saw her tongue swollen and how she began to stifle. She advises high concern and caution when it comes to this plant. There are also very similar plants to this one, having the same toxic characteristics.
She advises every person to be very careful and pay special attention when you leave your child at home alone or with someone else. Always make sure that your kids are playing in a safe area.
The worst thing is that this plant is kept in many homes and workplaces. Its name is ‘’ Dieffenbachia’’ and each part of it and its squeeze are toxic. This dangerous plant contains calcium oxalate.
She says how a tragedy was impeded in just a second. She also declared: ‘’Kids are unpredictable, but it’s their parents’ job to protect them. I made a mistake, but I won’t let that happen again. And how could I know that this plant is toxic?,’’ explains the women still not being able to recover herself from that scary moment. That is the reason why she insists on safe environment for your children and knowing this deadly plant.
In case you have such decorative plant in your home or at work, we suggest that you uproot.
If you happen to touch it, don’t even think of touching your eyes! There is a high possibility that you will go blind. Remember its name and next time choose different decoration for your home and office.
Please share this article to make people aware of the harmfulness of this plant.